Monday, December 31, 2012

Re: Mind's Eye Seasons Greetings

Hey everyone..Have a great year ahead.. and hopefully have an exciting new years eve.. ;p

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:02 AM, Chris Jenkins <digitalprecipice@gmail.com> wrote:
It's a heavy brain load running two companies, and ME has always been where I put serious thought into serious conversations. I haven't felt I've had the wherewithal to really participate, despite reading a fair number of threads. 


On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:12 AM, Allan H <allanh1946@gmail.com> wrote:
you too Chris  long time no see..  Have a great new year.
Allan

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:20 AM, Chris Jenkins
<digitalprecipice@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, ME'ers. I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday.
>
>
> On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Allan H <allanh1946@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I would like to wish every one a magical and joyous season
>> Allan
>>
>> --
>>  (
>>   )
>> |_D Allan
>>
>> Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.
>>
>> Of course I talk to myself,
>> Sometimes I need expert advice..
>>
>> --
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
>
>
>



--
 (
  )
|_D Allan

Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.

Of course I talk to myself,
Sometimes I need expert advice..

--




--
 
 
 



--
EverComing

--
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment