Monday, December 31, 2012

Re: Mind's Eye Seasons Greetings

you to poli stay out of trouble
Allan

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:20 PM, pol.science kid <r.freebird@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone..Have a great year ahead.. and hopefully have an exciting new
> years eve.. ;p
>
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:02 AM, Chris Jenkins <digitalprecipice@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> It's a heavy brain load running two companies, and ME has always been
>> where I put serious thought into serious conversations. I haven't felt I've
>> had the wherewithal to really participate, despite reading a fair number of
>> threads.
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:12 AM, Allan H <allanh1946@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> you too Chris long time no see.. Have a great new year.
>>> Allan
>>>
>>> On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:20 AM, Chris Jenkins
>>> <digitalprecipice@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> > Hello, ME'ers. I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Allan H <allanh1946@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >>
>>> >> I would like to wish every one a magical and joyous season
>>> >> Allan
>>> >>
>>> >> --
>>> >> (
>>> >> )
>>> >> |_D Allan
>>> >>
>>> >> Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.
>>> >>
>>> >> Of course I talk to myself,
>>> >> Sometimes I need expert advice..
>>> >>
>>> >> --
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >
>>> > --
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> (
>>> )
>>> |_D Allan
>>>
>>> Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.
>>>
>>> Of course I talk to myself,
>>> Sometimes I need expert advice..
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
> --
> EverComing
>
> --
>
>
>



--
(
)
|_D Allan

Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.

Of course I talk to myself,
Sometimes I need expert advice..

--

0 comments:

Post a Comment