Friday, September 30, 2011

[Mind's Eye] WELCOME (and request for suggestions as to what to put here)

I've taken down the two fixed messages at the head of discussions.
They had lost relevance and the link wasn't working. We should really
discuss what we want here as a group, so I'll invite suggestions
here. I never got used to new google groups myself, but I guess we
should think on that as well.

1.I take it no one wants spam other than as a capital banning offence.
2. I'm much less concerned than rude words than most, but even I don't
want to see them in personal attack or in torrents (boring).
3. Rules work best when they are tolerant. Manners often aren't.

So what would we want to see at the top of discussions? I hope we
don't have to make a big deal out of it, but let's see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment