Sunday, July 21, 2019

Mind's Eye pray without ceasing

I am aware this is a very church  directed. But it is a spiritual concept I am interested in and would like to hear other opinions other than my own..
I wrote this in the middle of a sleepless night..  I write down what is rambling in my mind, this is the result.
~~~~
Praying with out stopping. I don't recall where I first heard that and as usual I said that stupid and impossible.
I remember my dad saying rosary after rosary. He was happy and  absorbed in his prayers. At least my Father was trying to pray without ceasing..His prayers brought joy to my heart.
Some time earlier I had learned that if you spoke a person's name especially in prayer in the Hebrew tradition was to demand their presence (at this point someone is telling I am full of shit and they could be right). But accepting the possibility that I am right that creates an interesting situation.
Small wonder the Hebrew name for God "YHWH" is written without vowels so that it cannot be spoken. I can understand why who wants God to bear witness to our planning to sell weapons of war so we can profit of the murdering of our neighbors. Or stealing from the poor through tricky and questionable legal arrangements changing God's  laws to justify their actions..
I can hear people saying I am an atheist and don't believe in god.. That's okay I know many atheist who are extremely good people.. .
Realitively recently some one told me that the sound we make as we inhale is yh (no vowel) it is just the sound and as I exhale the rushing air creates the sound of wh
~~~~
If that's true it will be creating great problems at the moment of transition of the soul. The realisation of accountability of the Soul will come as quite a shock to some spiritual impoverished Souls.
allan h

do no harm

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minds-eye/CAGRtqe-NBEfyT7vw9PVVNOgadwFnngpg1%3Dt3V1HguTgS2Lo7_Q%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment