Sunday, July 21, 2019

Mind's Eye c :ccis listed Eye Re: Do People No Longer Opine Or Doubt ?

large scale migration will always be in nature.. including humanity..  conditions become adverse migration begins..  the so call conservative or status quo are creating many of the problems. status quo by meaning is saying leave the situation as is without change.
civilization by it very nature require change especially if you do not want mas migration..  one needs to remove the causes of mass migration  but to do that enquired one to be liberal and care and help your fellow man..




do no harm 

On Sun, 21 Jul 2019, 4:08 AM ashok tewari, <atewari2007@gmail.com> wrote:
It is morning while I read this. It reveals the happy heart of being. There is love and thanks, mellowness and quiet exultation. It is full.

Far from complaints, as the body weakens and more frequently fails on occasions, I am grateful to it in ways I had not done before, when it was taken for granted. I brighten even when it darkens.

I do see these times while the world is correcting itself of all the emptiness it has acquired through left-liberal thoughts and ideas, words and feigned seriousness. All the climate change brouhaha is largely a part of that. Sustainability studies are far more real, in comparison. Population control, land use, species reserves, upright governance, economic tranparence, equality of opportunity...I wonder if the chiefs are applied on these massive people-life-centric issues.

Now, let me voice something controversial : large scale migration should never be a part of universal human rights. I hope people have tons of strong views, for and against, on this opinion of mine.

On Saturday, July 20, 2019, Molly Brogan <mollybrogan@gmail.com> wrote:
I will follow your lead, Vam, to the realm of what is interesting. Sounds like you have the time, tools and talent to blaze the trail. Sorry to read about everyone's health problems, later years bringing the inevitable means to slow us down. I've been feeling it too in my own way, but I've always preferred the slower pace. My ideal summer Sunday is a seat in the garden to do nothing. This summer, I am given those days more than before, not of choice, but necessity. Two sprained knees from a silly fall did not stop me, but did slow me down considerably. I'm not complaining, as that circumstance actually brought me here, having more time to peruse my computer. Always happy to read your ideas on any page, especially when our views differ. Then I am stimulated to dive deeper into the idea and explore more dimensions of it. You've always had that wonderful way about you.

I too hope more members will check in out of curiosity and engage. And happy that Google never actually pulled the plug on this platform as planned. The possibilities remain. And the dialogue leads us, to where? Let's find out!

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 12:30:52 AM UTC-4, Vam wrote:
It is almost 3 months without anything refreshing in this Group, which prompted the heading for this post.

Surprisingly, though I am mostly turned away from this vast relativistic domain in which opinions and doubts proliferate, I enjoy coming across views and queries that set a group agog or certain knowledge that can inspire a great discussion about it.

Maybe, members of the Group are overtaken by life, in ways that has left them intellectually dead.

Or, perhaps, they are too lazy to express something interesting. Or, too disabled... I hope not though.

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minds-eye/8f2ef907-0d33-4d57-a0bc-fb395c9a63f5%40googlegroups.com.


--
ASHOK TEWARI


--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minds-eye/CAMHJ%2BxSg0Kuq0TEiWMyU64CC7qf87vt1p3Xhq_f%3D%3DJvP9qZ0LA%40mail.gmail.com.

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minds-eye/CAGRtqe8fngiq55wWd%2Bp02Y4dEC8YgxEkjw1XkVxaW%3DuY9j2HqQ%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment