Monday, March 4, 2019

Re: Mind's Eye Re: New phone

The terracotta army I have seen full size pieces for sale at exhibits. Very expensive and probably copies.. As for cute Chinese spies..  Probably US propaganda to hide inferior products... I have noticed the bully tactics on the weapons market. 
My. Phone could be equal to or even better than Apple the US flag ship phone.. But I am not really qualified to judge 
I am planning to respond to. Your next email when I get over this cold as it leaves me confused 
Allsn

Do No Harm

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019, 4:23 AM archytas <nwterry@gmail.com> wrote:
Does this new Chinese phone come with its own terracotta army and glamorous female spy Allan?  If so clone me one! 

On Friday, 1 March 2019 22:42:03 UTC, Allan Heretic wrote:
Last week I was playing with a small Samsung tablet. I was having trouble connecting with Bluetooth (can not be done) so, I decided to redo and format the tablet back to factory, no real problem.. Later  went to check my email on my phone only to Find Out I factory reset my phone also.
My new  Huawei arrived this morning. I'm starting to actually like it. I am a little surprised.

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment