Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Re: Mind's Eye Re: Doomsday

Oddly I have been reading "the Hopi servival kit" I have been reading it over several years now and it keeps rattling my cage a little more each time I return. I have both a paper and e-copy. The closeness to our world today is scary.. Especially since it was written over 1000 years ago. 
It is a real eye opener. 
allan

Do No Harm

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019, 12:02 AM Allan H <allanh1946@gmail.com> wrote:
It will be a legal battle the corporate world has its weaknesses..   A capital gains is a good start. Especially with no deduction.. 
allan 

Do No Harm

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019, 11:42 PM archytas <nwterry@gmail.com> wrote:
The first thing is radical peace.  We ill likely have to fight for that.

On Thursday, 28 February 2019 02:42:57 UTC, Allan Heretic wrote:
Within very recent memory there were scientific reports predicting the end if man within less than 100 years..  (there I am being very generous) it was much closer like in 25/50 years
I have seen no change from that path.. And I don't want to bury my head in the sand and ignore the issue.
the truth is it will not be my problem as I will be in my next reality. I dislike doomsayer's and now I seem becoming one of them. I am not pointing to some prophecy but to scientific evidence say something is going to break and unfortunately the weakest point is man.
I am wondering what other thoughts there are.???o no harm

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment