Monday, March 18, 2019

Mind's Eye modern cynicism

"...we know the earth is finitely doomed."

I am not so sure. And I find such speculations irrelevant to alround well being, starting with my own, in my lifetime.

It is also beyond me to rely on technology, as some kind of a saviour. I would still put my hope on man, who would use technology, not to save the earth or humanity, but to make certain solutions and services possible.

A society without nurseries to inculcate renunciation, of gross greed and material selfishness, is doomed to end up where we are today.

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment