Friday, March 27, 2015

Mind's Eye Re: End of time. -- Aztec

LOL - now you can get two low blows in!

On Saturday, 28 March 2015 00:02:49 UTC, Molly wrote:
Yes, it was Neil's evil genius idea, no soul left behind. I just obsessed on it so hard I broke my stick. but now I have two.

On Friday, March 27, 2015 at 7:44:40 PM UTC-4, archytas wrote:
Hit me with the Brogan stick, hit me, hit me.  

On Friday, March 27, 2015 at 7:24:14 PM UTC, Molly wrote:
When I lose my "going all Brogan on you" stick, I will have surrendered to the virus.

On Friday, March 27, 2015 at 3:05:08 PM UTC-4, archytas wrote:
If we become recovered zombies, are we guilty of the crimes we committed before recovery?  Are you OK old chap?  If you've been possessed as an alter you will need decontamination.  

On Friday, 27 March 2015 18:44:52 UTC, Allan Heretic wrote:
826 + days since the Aztec end of time

More like an era change.. the galaxy was parallel to the horizon. Was watching a program involving zombie viruses and it included points of how little thinking is required. Less than 2% of our actions require thinking. It went on to say we were not far from a zombie state,  then asked the critical question would we really know if we were in a controlled zombie state.

تجنب. القتل والاغتصاب واستعباد الآخرين
Avoid; murder, rape and enslavement of others

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment