Sunday, February 1, 2015

Mind's Eye Moral compass

If you want a social experiment we need to set up moral guidelines from which to work..  if you disagree with them  that is fine. ,, no problem..  just remember it really is a social experiment,, you need to come up with what your personal moral compass to replace it..  it is not a cut and paste exercise.  My compass is around 500 created in length,, presentations  should around that length.

  My Compass:

Love the Allfather with my whole Soul & being...
Love my neighbor as myself
As I judge other so too will I be judge
Do No Harm
Avoid murder, rape or enslavement of others
Avoid being enslaved by possessions
 ~~~※☆※~~~
Jesus said  "Do not tell lies, and do not do what you hate, for all things are plain in the  light of Heaven. For nothing hidden will not become manifest, and nothing covered will remain without being uncovered."


تجنب. القتل والاغتصاب واستعباد الآخرين
Avoid; murder, rape and enslavement of others

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment