Sunday, March 2, 2014

Re: Mind's Eye Re: secure network



On Saturday, March 1, 2014 5:33:36 AM UTC+1, Ash wrote:
...... Andrew sounds in the know regarding
PGP ........

I wish I could help out but unfortunatelly the only thing I know about PGP is what the letters stand for. What I would like to hear are some arguments as to what benefits a change would give. I think these news groups have been running for such a long time that hopefully they will keep running and remain free. I do not see changing something just for the sake of change. Why try to fix something if it is not broken. 

--
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment