Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mind's Eye Transition

Don if you see this, I remember my own Fathers transition. My son who latched on now I see him making sure I was safe. My head was really dazed.

Oddly a stranger went out of his way to help me making sure I caught the connecting. My wife said it took me a year to recover.  If there is something I can do to help (legal of course) let me know. If you are in the area I have some good scotch for friends even though I have not drank in years ( President Obama thought the Netherlands was fantastic, even said so in dutch). Looking forward for your return. ¤ Allan

§ Do No Harm ~ Soul controls Body.
Allan H

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment