Thursday, January 16, 2014

Re: Mind's Eye Re: The evolution of money

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 4:50:06 PM UTC+1, archytas wrote:
......It's actually very difficult to get people to discuss money because they think they know what it is.

On Thursday, 16 January 2014 15:14:02 UTC, Allan Heretic wrote:
No interest? I thought it was discussed or am I supposed to slobber over buffoon like you?

Thanks, Niel. If people thought they knew all about money, I would expect lots of discussion. I rather think that people are confused about money and how it works and that is why they have very little to say about it. It is no wonder that people are confused about money as I believe the banksters that control it are playing with ignorant public that strangely enough are trusted and admired. The public rely upon the banksters who feed them crumbs to keep them happy.

I would like to hear your opinion on what you see for the future for money. The immediate future and the long term future. I am sure that it was discussed before in this forum, but the developments are so rapid that I think it is worth to discuss again to take account of the new developments.

--
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment