Monday, January 20, 2014

Re: Mind's Eye Re: The evolution of money

what's the date on the henry ford quote? 

I'm basically already using "electronic currency." I average 2 thousand a month on my Discover card and just pay it off every month(love that cash-back). It's not like that is backed by anything like gold or oil or anything tangible. Haven't written a check in years, hate using the bwanksters but neccesary due to prevailing mores. 

I just can't seem to get worked up over different kinds of currency. If/when the dollar is defunct I'll use what ever the prevailing currency is. Which will be whatever I'm getting paid to provide my valuable and sought after services. I just want to make more and get less taken from me by greedy politicians to be pissed away for little social and economic gain. 

If the University of Houston starts paying me in Bitcoin I'll start buying stuff with it. It's that simple. 

dj



On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 3:53 AM, andrew vecsey <andrewvecsey@gmail.com> wrote:
"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
—Henry Ford

--
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment