Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mind's Eye Re: Memo check

I think it would be fun to make a new video called "Gabby - Simplified". I find it a very nice characteristic to be able to laugh at oneself. My sister and my partner can do that so very well.

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 10:20:07 PM UTC+1, Gabby wrote:
I just found this short memo to myself from maybe one or two years ago:
View nominalisation of knowledge as settled and discourse about having knowledge or being in knowledge. 
This may sound awful in English, its original German version sounds ten times worse. I had to laugh when I read it and I thought it must have been an ironic reminder or a parody of someone or something. But then it dawned upon me that I might have really intended to try and do so. Now I am asking you, have you been seeing me doing anything like that?

--
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment