Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mind's Eye Re: Search for meaning

I don't run to religion much on meaning.  I probably believe we approach a singularity beyond which non-trivial meaning may be possible.  Biologically, it looks as though we have capacity to see and shape the future - imagination and memory come from some kind of mixed source.  I think we are closer to robot heaven than we think - and life beyond the kind of control frauds of religion, economics and libidinal drives.  I associate meaning with a freedom t come.

On Thursday, 18 July 2013 18:25:18 UTC+1, RP Singh wrote:
People have been searching for meaning in life through the ages but there is no consensus. To me understanding the source of life and the realization of the inexorability of Fate and Destiny is meaning enough. I know that in this group as well as anywhere else there are different viewpoints and I am open to them all , and don't mind criticizing me folks , I like it and am not the least bothered!

--
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment