Thursday, November 8, 2012

Re: Mind's Eye My Election Vow

... just testing ...

On Thursday, November 8, 2012 8:42:00 PM UTC+1, Allan Heretic wrote:
I think Obama is a far better choice than the others..if the people
would work for the betterment of the country rather than self.. but
that has niot happened since before Reagan
Allan

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:25 PM, archytas <nwt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How wondrous indeed are our systems of electing the lesser of two
> evils Allan.
>
> On 7 Nov, 13:54, Allan H <allanh1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2% the weasel bush won neither the electoral or popular vote but was
>> but in office as a supreme courts gift to his daddy  2% is a lot of
>> votes.. rigsy
>> But I am delighted to see the outcome..
>> Allan
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM, rigsy03 <rigs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > My recipe can also be adapted for crow. Am taking heart in the slim
>> > popular vote- 50 vs. 48.
>>
>> > On Nov 7, 1:09 am, Allan H <allanh1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> he did get the stay of execution  as Obama id get Ohio
>> >> Allan
>>
>> >> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:26 AM, Francis Hunt <francis.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> > The chihuahua will have to stay nervous for quite a while but I think he'll
>> >> > survive. I predict Obama will take Ohio, which is all he really needs.
>>
>> >> > On 7 November 2012 02:52, William L Houts <luka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >> >> I'm making pico de gallo sauce.  The chihuahua is looking nervous.
>>
>> >> >> --Bill
>>
>> >> >> On 11/5/2012 9:27 AM, Allan H wrote:
>>
>> >> >>> my prayers are for that you do not have to..
>> >> >>> Allan
>>
>> >> >>> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 5:43 PM, William L Houts <luka...@gmail.com>
>> >> >>> wrote:
>>
>> >> >>>> I should just say yes to that because it's a cool idea, but I came up
>> >> >>>> with
>> >> >>>> the unfortunate chihuahua on my own.
>>
>> >> >>>> --Bill
>>
>> >> >>>> On 11/5/2012 5:03 AM, gabbydott wrote:
>>
>> >> >>>>> Wow, strong words, Bill! Did the prospect of Guy Fawkes night tonight
>> >> >>>>> inspire you to come up with them?
>>
>> >> >>>>> Around here it is more effective to threaten with quitting scenarios
>> >> >>>>> to remain in undisputed office.
>>
>> >> >>>>> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM, William L Houts <luka...@gmail.com>
>> >> >>>>> wrote:
>>
>> >> >>>>>> I swear, my friends, I will eat a live chihuahua if Mit Romney wins
>> >> >>>>>> this
>> >> >>>>>> election.
>>
>> >> >>>>>> --
>> >> >>>>>> "I just flew in from the Land of the Dead
>> >> >>>>>>    and boy are my arms tired."
>>
>> >> >>>>>> --
>>
>> >> >>>> --
>> >> >>>> "I just flew in from the Land of the Dead
>> >> >>>>   and boy are my arms tired."
>>
>> >> >>>> --
>>
>> >> >> --
>> >> >> "I just flew in from the Land of the Dead
>> >> >>  and boy are my arms tired."
>>
>> >> >> --
>>
>> >> > --
>> >> > Francis Hunt
>> >> >http://francishunt.blogspot.de/
>>
>> >> > --
>>
>> >> --
>> >>  (
>> >>   )
>> >> |_D Allan
>>
>> >> Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.
>>
>> >> I am a Natural Airgunner -
>>
>> >>  Full of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly.- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> >> - Show quoted text -
>>
>> > --
>>
>> --
>>  (
>>   )
>> |_D Allan
>>
>> Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.
>>
>> I am a Natural Airgunner -
>>
>>  Full of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly.
>
> --
>
>
>



--
 (
  )
|_D Allan

Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.


I am a Natural Airgunner -

 Full of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly.

--
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment