Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Re: Mind's Eye How man and the machines man created play the role of god.

Molly I don't mind a video once in a while to make a point but when all there is is videos and little to no written text it is just a person trying to get hits.    If I do not like  video or how it is presented, I end it. Which means I have no idea of what he said..
If he wants to put it in writing I will be glad to read it,,  but just videos he is not participating in the group he is just slimming the group with troll slime.  It has nothing to do with him as I don't know him or what he has to say.
Allan

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:17 AM, Molly <mollyb363@gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe he just hopes to join a great group.  I haven't seen any signs of a troll. Why the hostility?


On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 12:15:59 PM UTC-4, Allan Heretic wrote:
I see the troll is back
Allan


On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 5:12 PM, andrew vecsey <andrew...@gmail.com> wrote:
How man and the machines man created play the role of god. See YouTube video "The Evolution of Machines and Robots, Simplified". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJcaxc0m-BM

--
 
 
 



--
 (
  )
|_D Allan

Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.



--
 
 
 



--
 (
  )
|_D Allan

Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.



--
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment