Monday, July 30, 2012

Re: Mind's Eye Moderation

Good news! Thank you, Molly.

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 1:40 PM, Molly <mollyb363@gmail.com> wrote:
> I found the queue and your new member request, Gabby. Thanks for your help.
>
>
> On Friday, July 27, 2012 9:09:17 AM UTC-4, gabbydott wrote:
>>
>> Just now I registered as a new member with a different email account
>> and posted in this thread. I received a pop-up message that my posting
>> was waiting for moderation. Molly, have a look if you an find it.
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 1:38 PM, archytas <nwterry@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi All,
>> > Molly has just emailed me in some despair about the new google
>> > groups. In the management bit we don't seem to be able to access
>> > messages awaiting moderation. I haven't found any in the old format
>> > for over two months. Something is going wrong. Google have somewhat
>> > pissed me off over a number of services of late. I don't like the new
>> > format anyway but would learn to put up with it. I haven't got time
>> > to do much more than check for posts awaiting moderation at the
>> > moment, but fear new members are somehow being excluded.
>> > Anyone know anything before I contact google?
>
> --
>
>
>

--

0 comments:

Post a Comment