Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Re: Mind's Eye The Unconscious

I do do that kind of speculation RP - but sometimes something 'closer
to home' makes me wonder. Epigenetics closely links our changes in
evolution with climatic changes and the like (good example at PLoS
One, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0030226). This adaptability can often
feel built-in by mind. I agree with Dawkins that such spewculation
doesn't seem to help at all with science - but science itself comes up
short in terms of the moral. I'm putting a flat-pack wardrobe
together at the moment to make storing our stuff easier (etc.) - and I
often wonder why this life - I tend to prefer it being for something
and that 'we' may know this in the future.

On Jan 31, 5:40 pm, RP Singh <123...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If we conjecture that infinite space was always there without a beginning
> and infinite number of universes have been born and died we reach some sort
> of an answer. Just before this universe the energy latent in space
> convulsed and formed a cosmic egg , which by its very nature contained the
> entirety of the universe as a hen is contained in an egg , now the energy
> which created the egg had to be guided by something and to me the answer is
> the cosmic mind. Neil, this is my conjecture , but I like the truth to be
> so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment