Sunday, July 31, 2011

Re: [Mind's Eye] Digest for minds-eye@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

Ah, I'm not so sure about the common emotions, but I believe in common sense. 
No humiliation intended from my side, Johanna.

A belated welcome to Minds Eye! :)


On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 7:35 AM, Johanna <jojocasamento@gmail.com> wrote:
Biochemical implications? Really? Dear gabbydott, my life did not begin in a petri dish. The subject of this thread was about worship. I was trying to explain that my form of worship is gratitude. You my friend, attempted to humiliate me by stating that I pray before meals. Well let me be more clear. I'm thankful for everything I experience, including the ability to occasionally dine in fine restaurants. But importantly, I'm thankful the right to feel every emotion there is.... because that my dear is what we all have in common, emotions. Put that in your petri dish and study it!

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:04 PM, <minds-eye+noreply@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/minds-eye/topics

 Topic: Worship
    Jo <jojocasamento@gmail.com> Jul 29 01:33PM -0700 ^
     
    No. It's random and has only happened 3 times. I do not meditate or
    even seek spiritual enlightenment. I'm just living my life like
    everyone else.
     

     

    Jo <jojocasamento@gmail.com> Jul 29 01:35PM -0700 ^
     
    It wasn't meant to remind anything to anyone. I was only sharing my
    experience. I'm sorry if you found it too rudimentary.
     

     

    gabbydott <gabbydott@gmail.com> Jul 30 01:18AM +0200 ^
     
    I was wondering wether you were discussing the biochemical implications of
    your experiences - that is why i asked. The judgement is of course solely
    upon you.
    Am 30.07.2011 00:08 schrieb "Jo" <jojocasamento@gmail.com>:

     



0 comments:

Post a Comment