Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[Mind's Eye] Re: issues in staying in touch

On May 13, 1:18 am, archytas <nwte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm back after a long sojourn - some spent in the now dire Middle
> East.  Me mates, Molly, Lee, Chris, Ian, Orn, Francis ... seem long
> gone.  Chaz was thrown out, one reason for not bothering too much.
> I know some of you are still here, but the nature of the place has
> evaporated.  Only commenting - yet it's worth mentioning this is a bit
> like the general uprooting that society seems to demand.  I'm not
> moping here.  My house is currently occupied by Bahrainis and very
> welcome they are.  I have achieved nothing via the Internet.  I'll be
> taking advice from Chris Jenkins next!  Given I lack all social skills
> on purpose, you'd think I'd do this net stuff!  At least then, I'd be
> Bahraini free!

I still flit about from time to time, but this past month has been a
killer for my headaches and fibromyalgia, thus my hiatus. This is my
first day back at work for over a month and I'm just taking it day by
day. Not that there's any real choice in that...not even wit hmy
connections can I get to deal with a Wednesday before first having to
encounter a Tuesday. ;-)

On another note, though, I think I've found a publisher, so, another
couple of months and I may start the final processes towards
publication. Woohoo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment