Thursday, March 31, 2011

[Mind's Eye] Re: human experience

You ain't weird, jumping off the deep end must mean you are a person
who likes to take a leap of faith. I think that is a good quality.
Matthijs

On 30 mrt, 21:24, the taoist shaman <bryan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> to put a break in thought   seperate ideas   (used to reading tings
> like , chaung tzu)  make thing easy to retain/understand , i dont know
> im weird , as far as an introduction..........lets say it like this ,
> i enjoy swimming , try to stay out of the shallow end and reside in
> the middle , but too often jump off the deep end!
>
> On Mar 30, 2:15 pm, Matthijs <matthijs.dok...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Shaman Bryan nice to meet you. May I ask (for introduction) why you
> > TYPE..... like             , this.....?
>
> > On 30 mrt, 20:10, the taoist shaman <bryan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > entheogens?
>
> > > ornamentalmind wrote:
> > > > Entheogens have their function and they are not necessary either.
>
> > > > On Mar 29, 11:05 pm, allan deheretic <dehere...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > ;o)  good to see you are still around Matthijs,
> > > > > Allan
>
> > > > > On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:05 PM, Matthijs <matthijs.dok...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > > > > > Hello, hope you all do fine after such a long time.
>
> > > > > > On the subject, in my wild years I used to smoke marijuana in the
> > > > > > weekends. On one of those Saturday nights my friends bought space-cake
> > > > > > I decided not to take it but put in my jacked. So I went to the bar
> > > > > > had some beer. Being a little tipsy and tired I went home. On the way
> > > > > > home I got hungry so I ate the cake in my pocket. At home I went
> > > > > > upstairs to bed. Then something incredible happened. While I was
> > > > > > sleeping I remember thinking about god, and then I felt it: Gods love
> > > > > > in everything, I put on my headphone, because I really made it to
> > > > > > heaven, listening to dire straits. I remember crying, feeling heaven
> > > > > > all around me like a warm blanket, damn it was so beautiful. So I went
> > > > > > downstairs thanking my mother and father for there love, they were
> > > > > > flabbergasted. Woke my sister and embraced her, I felt the love that
> > > > > > is the key of life. Went downstairs and fell asleep on the couch.
> > > > > > I still believe that I was touched by something that evening, some may
> > > > > > say I O.D. This experience was for me way to powerful to be space-cake
> > > > > > and beer. It just helped me open my eyes that evening to see God.
> > > > > > There is a big difference between knowing and feeling God. Some people
> > > > > > found it with teonanácatl. Well, I did it with some cake.
>
> > > > > > Greetings,
> > > > > > Matthijs Dokter
>
> > > > > > On 22 mrt, 09:00, iam deheretic <dehere...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > Thanks Bryan ..  actual I think this is am interesting thought worth
> > > > > > > discussing
>
> > > > > > > "Are we human beings that have spiritual experience , or spiritual
> > > > > > > beings haveing a human experience ?"
>
> > > > > > > Never have looked at the idea from this angle  or at least from these
> > > > > > words.
> > > > > > > Allan
>
> > > > > > > --
> > > > > > >  (
> > > > > > >   )
> > > > > > > I_D Allan
>
> > > > > > > If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
> > > > > > > Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
>
> > > > > --
> > > > >  (
> > > > >   )
> > > > > I_D Allan
>
> > > > > If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
> > > > > Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -

0 comments:

Post a Comment