Sorry Alan, was unaware. My condolences also.
Thanks Gabby.
On Thursday, June 21, 2012 9:40:10 PM UTC+12, gabbydott wrote:
Malcom, I understood Allan's mother in law died. One should show a little more empathy with the survivors before dreaming oneself up in the evertransforming ways of life. My condolences, Allan.
On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:09 AM, malcymo <malcymo@gmail.com> wrote:
I think its time for me to be reborn. 1950 would suit me.
On Thursday, June 21, 2012 6:10:38 PM UTC+12, Allan Heretic wrote:Hou malc I for one have not black balled you , personally I enjoy reading what you have to say I personally have not had any thing to say. As for excuses my mother-in-law just was reborn back into the spiritual from so I have been a little occupied
Allan
On Jun 21, 2012 7:23 AM, "malcymo" <malcymo@gmail.com> wrote:Since joining new groups I find, that despite the fact that I join you daily, according to them, whoever they may be, I have not been here for over a week. Have I been black balled. I dont particularly remember being very radical.Certain things are missing, I am no longer to identify new posts. Is it just my inability to handle this environment or is it something else.Maybe I shall have to find another group of interesting folk.Maybe Google have stuffed things up. Are you having the same problems?

0 comments:
Post a Comment