The truth is Allen that I, like you, am very happy with the present. In fact I enjoy the challenges and the joys.
Was unaware of your loss, so my jest backfired on me, SORRY.
Despite the absence of mod. tech. I sort of liked the 50s. People seemed to have more time, there was an optimism the the world would be, somehow' fairer after the end of the world war. Our toys were understandable and we could repair them ourselves. The only thing that I found difficult during that period was an excess of patriotism, which seemed to disappear in the sixties.
Anyway, I am probably looking at that period through the 'Rose Tinted Glasses' of reflection and would be neither more or less happy. It's just that overall I have enjoyed my life, its joys, its sadnesses and I would not mind having it again, just as it was, exactly the same.
On Thursday, June 21, 2012 11:15:42 PM UTC+12, Allan Heretic wrote:
Malc i am trying to figure out when to be reborn.. but the present is fine,, yesterday is gone and tomorrow never quite gets here.. So might as well be satisfied with the present.. speaking of a present ,, the present is actually one heck of a gift.why the 50's my memory of it was there was no internet,, the electronic engineering majors were walking around with micro processors the size of sandwich boxes,, and I have lived through over 90% of the major scientific discoveries in the entire earth's history.Thanks Gabby.. for me it is really more caring for my wife she is taking it quite hard.AllanOn Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:09 AM, malcymo <malcymo@gmail.com> wrote:
I think its time for me to be reborn. 1950 would suit me.
On Thursday, June 21, 2012 6:10:38 PM UTC+12, Allan Heretic wrote:Hou malc I for one have not black balled you , personally I enjoy reading what you have to say I personally have not had any thing to say. As for excuses my mother-in-law just was reborn back into the spiritual from so I have been a little occupied
Allan
On Jun 21, 2012 7:23 AM, "malcymo" <malcymo@gmail.com> wrote:Since joining new groups I find, that despite the fact that I join you daily, according to them, whoever they may be, I have not been here for over a week. Have I been black balled. I dont particularly remember being very radical.Certain things are missing, I am no longer to identify new posts. Is it just my inability to handle this environment or is it something else.Maybe I shall have to find another group of interesting folk.Maybe Google have stuffed things up. Are you having the same problems?--
()|_D AllanLife is for moral, ethical and truthful living.

0 comments:
Post a Comment