Allan
On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:57 PM, rigsy03 <rigsy03@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yes- be "there", Allan as grief is a process that takes time. You
sound like a very loving husband.//My neighbor lost her mother
recently. She and her sister took wonderful care of their mother for
the last several years and as much as they knew the battle was lost,
she is still grieving.
The '50's were still innocent for some of us but I suppose the
elements were all in place. If the present is a "gift", where is the
"returns desk"?
On Jun 21, 6:15 am, Allan H <allanh1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Malc i am trying to figure out when to be reborn.. but the present is
> fine,, yesterday is gone and tomorrow never quite gets here.. So might
> as well be satisfied with the present.. speaking of a present ,, the
> present is actually one heck of a gift.
>
> why the 50's my memory of it was there was no internet,, the electronic
> engineering majors were walking around with micro processors the size
> of sandwich boxes,, and I have lived through over 90% of the major
> scientific discoveries in the entire earth's history.
>
> Thanks Gabby.. for me it is really more caring for my wife she is taking
> it quite hard.
> Allan
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:09 AM, malcymo <malc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I think its time for me to be reborn. 1950 would suit me.
>
> > On Thursday, June 21, 2012 6:10:38 PM UTC+12, Allan Heretic wrote:
>
> >> Hou malc I for one have not black balled you , personally I enjoy reading
> >> what you have to say I personally have not had any thing to say. As for
> >> excuses my mother-in-law just was reborn back into the spiritual from so I
> >> have been a little occupied
> >> Allan
> >> On Jun 21, 2012 7:23 AM, "malcymo" <malc...@gmail.com> wrote:> Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.- Hide quoted text -
>
> >>> Since joining new groups I find, that despite the fact that I join you
> >>> daily, according to them, whoever they may be, I have not been here for
> >>> over a week. Have I been black balled. I dont particularly remember being
> >>> very radical.
>
> >>> Certain things are missing, I am no longer to identify new posts. Is it
> >>> just my inability to handle this environment or is it something else.
>
> >>> Maybe I shall have to find another group of interesting folk.
>
> >>> Maybe Google have stuffed things up. Are you having the same problems?
>
> --
> (
> )
> |_D Allan
>
>
> - Show quoted text -
(
)
|_D Allan
Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.

0 comments:
Post a Comment