Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mind's Eye Re: Thinking Earth

I have a great book I read long ago and try to incorporate-
"Abstraction in Art and Nature- A Creative Ideabook for Artists on an
Exploration of the Forms, Patterns, Scale, Light and Colors of Nature"
by Nathan Cabot Hale-1980. And I think there were some who even
thought chaos exhibited form- but could be mistaken and will wait to
be corrected. Why do you think only guys understand this? :-)

On Jun 23, 11:26 am, "pol.science kid" <r.freeb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I came accross this article mentioning the fibbonacci series... and
> the mathematical patterns in nature.. then i wikied it... there were
> too many concepts for me to grasp cos i am not familiar with math that
> much(i feel now i should do something about it).. it was really
> amazing for me... specific patterns.. in precison.. makes you wonder
> whether after there is a MIND that contains us... and whether there
> are accidents indeed?.. i kknow many of you atre science experts..
> please bulid the discussion as you might.. i would love to know
> more.... and know what you guys think...

0 comments:

Post a Comment