Monday, October 4, 2021

Mind's Eye Haiku - A

Realities collide
Creation a total world
Spawning life

~~~~

To me haiku should be spontaneous written in the spur of the moment, capturing the moment.. it does not need to make sense, but it can be pondered later..
Minds-eye can be a stimulus as well as an escape from the real physical world reality in which we are semi  trapped.. .. if I fail to try and ponder an idea presented then I am the loser... My dream is to be a reasonably good imitator of the very Being that created me from his essence.. like all humans I secretly dream of being like their heroes,, is it my fault that my Hero is the creator of the reality in which I exist?
Allan

do not murder; rape; or enslave others
God is not a myth

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minds-eye/4aebcfc7-3eb5-404a-9119-18e6eefbb000.maildroid%40localhost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment