Thursday, September 30, 2021

Mind's Eye Wow Surprise

Usually as you get older elliptical activity usually decreases.... With me they were an early morning thing since covid mine have apparently increased..
Now I have been noticed short periods of fuzzy a not feel good period (kind of foggy like) when the short period was over I usually felt good and alert for awhile before becoming exhausted..
Why am I saying this ,  well yesterday I was soldering silver ringlets making a chain.. when I felt good I was setting my jewelry tumbler on fire, (shocking to see) I have no memory other than beginning.. if there had not been the accidental fire I would have never known I had an explicit episode.. I wonder how many I have really had..😏 good thing I quit driving years ago.
Allan

do not murder; rape; or enslave others
God is not a myth

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minds-eye/bfc2ce8c-896d-40fd-a80e-67e8bd8321f8.maildroid%40localhost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment