Saturday, September 25, 2021

Mind's Eye clumping


Before dawn
Church bell rang once
Sleepless
~~~~
A while I decided call this style of ¿poetry?  clumping .. it really does not fit into japanese Haiku style, but it is what originally inspired me decades ago when i published online using a major provider. pre-google around 25 years ago.. miss my old webpage (pre blog I had to write my own html script (fun hobby))
some times it is reasonably good  most of the time it is horrible as I write it with out thinking. (bad boy) sometimes i would write driving dow 2 lane highways at 100 + kph (60 mph +)  i know really stupid ,, traffic or no traffic still stupid..
I simply was putting 3 lines together..
now you know how clumping cam into being  for whatever worth it is.
Allan



do not murder, rape or enslave others

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minds-eye/a5de174e-f474-4c5b-865b-d5578a0acbf0.maildroid%40localhost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment