Thursday, March 19, 2020

Mind's Eye Wuhan

Not many posts here recently. Seeing all those red dots on the other side of the world had me thinking about the few people I know live there. Now those red dots are all over my country. I wouldn't go so far as to call it mass hysteria but something worse then methodical preparation is happing. We may not contain anything but we are damned sure set on destroying the economy. Mighty unpolite of the Chi-coms to release this disease without even the common curtesy of formulating a vaccine first. I certainly hope everyone is ok. I have my freezer stocked and plenty of dry goods I could stay quarantined for a month no problem. May run out of TP though. 

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ""Minds Eye"" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minds-eye+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minds-eye/4e5c2432-9c8b-4dc7-82a3-509df23d6856%40googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment