The family dogs like to hang with me around the shop/office, especially
when there is bad weather. The burden? Wet stinky dog smell hiding under
my chair, but the glory is in compassion and companionship. :) Best
wishes to you and yours Allan.
On 6/22/2012 7:12 AM, Molly wrote:
> burden or glory? Not everyone is called.
>
> On Jun 22, 12:45 am, Allan H<allanh1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Rose colored glasses are a great thing to be looking though right now, on
>> my part it is mostly looking after others, seeing to their needs. Luud does
>> most of that and She is doing good.
>>
>> Humor and jest lighten the day and Knowing I have a few online friends it
>> makes a haven that is not wrapped up in grieving. It is good to have a non
>> grieving world where one can go to see the normal world.It is funny though
>> when it rains it pours.. Luud has a doctors appointment for test this
>> morning.. Dogs wanted to be up Tana the larger one was not feeling good
>> and driving the wife nuts (here dog) so she took here down stairs and
>> stayed.. Joey decided that we needed to go down stairs because both Tana
>> and Mommy ware not there.. now they are tucked in on our laps sound asleep
>> as Gabby knows it is just after 6 in the morning..
>>
>> let me see first hospital,, then Dad, pick up Adri after cataract surgery
>> take him home.. visit dad again, rush home for my doctors appointment,,
>> hopefully my sewing machine will be cleaned and restored.. I bought a used
>> second hand one I knew I could get rebuilt . bought it because it was just
>> a straight stitch and zigzag machine I knew all the
>> parts were available when I bought it so it will be as good as new. should
>> be for a 200 euro repair bill. then it is off to learn how to sew..
>> Have a good day everyone it is world burden day, for me at least.. ready
>> set bye..
>> Allan
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:08 PM, malcymo<malc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks Gabby, I shall do that.
>>
>>> On Thursday, June 21, 2012 9:28:49 PM UTC+12, gabbydott wrote:
>>
>>>> If you go to "My membership" on the new group's website you'll find the
>>>> option to select how you want to read this group. I selected "Email".
>>>> Simple really, once you've found it.
>>
>>>> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:08 AM, malcymo<malc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>>> It may be just me but when I log in it tells me I havn't been here for
>>>>> over a week. Likewise, before when I weny into a discussion it allowed me
>>>>> to look at the new post, It seems to have got its suspenders in a twist.
>>>>> E=mail client? How does that work.
>>
>>>>> By the way. I like your photo.
>>
>>>>> On Thursday, June 21, 2012 7:52:03 PM UTC+12, gabbydott wrote:
>>
>>>>>> Yes, I am having the same problems that the history is not showing
>>>>>> correctly. And if some of it is showing then only via the old group
>>>>>> view or the email client. One needs to dig into the threads themselves to
>>>>>> see who posted what. But tell me Malcom, where did you find that posting
>>>>>> history feature on new google groups? The new post highlighting is working
>>>>>> on my screen though. But I mostly use my email client for reading and
>>>>>> posting here, to be honest.
>>
>>>>>> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:23 AM, malcymo<malc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>>>>> Since joining new groups I find, that despite the fact that I join you
>>>>>>> daily, according to them, whoever they may be, I have not been here for
>>>>>>> over a week. Have I been black balled. I dont particularly remember being
>>>>>>> very radical.
>>
>>>>>>> Certain things are missing, I am no longer to identify new posts. Is
>>>>>>> it just my inability to handle this environment or is it something else.
>>
>>>>>>> Maybe I shall have to find another group of interesting folk.
>>
>>>>>>> Maybe Google have stuffed things up. Are you having the same problems?
>>
>> --
>> (
>> )
>> |_D Allan
>>
>> Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.
Friday, June 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment