We deal with some provocative subjects and beliefs which can stir the
emotions and put one on the defensive. My optimal remedy is a self-
imposed "time-out" to mull...mulling time...Another tactic is biting
my tongue which is eager to quip/retort. But this is not an Oscar
Wilde dinner party, is it?
Even God cannot change the past (Agathon). When is history and the
past pertinent?
I like livliness so I hope we will not suppress humor and enthusiasm.
I cannot cope with theoretical math and science though I apply its
poor sisters in daily life and am not sure that "walking in someone
else's shoes" is always possible but exposure is a start.
I consider this group has been a very positive force in my life for
the last two years and am happy for its existence.
On Oct 2, 6:51 am, Molly <mollyb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, gabby. I see that Neil is on the case. Whew.
>
> On Oct 1, 5:30 pm, gabbydott <gabbyd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > If you go to the old google group site, see if you find the link in the
> > right column.
>
> > Or: not sure if this link works:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/minds-eye
>
> > new groups view.PNG
> > 102KViewDownload- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

0 comments:
Post a Comment