On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 5:08 PM, Ash <ashkashal@gmail.com> wrote:
After seeing The Hunt for Red October I thought Sean Connery would have made a great Capt. Kirk.
I like SG-U. I used to follow the original series but after a while saving the universe got kinda repetitive.
On 6/2/2011 3:12 PM, Chuck Bowling wrote:Next Generation all the way, Picard would be cool to work with.Personally, I can't imagine having Capt. Kirk as my C.O. I think if I were a crew member I'd have arranged a transporter 'accident' on the first trip out.
After seeing The Hunt for Red October I thought Sean Connery would have made a great Capt. Kirk.
I think she's in some CSI type show now, trivia isn't my game. The Stargate storyline is pretty cool but nothing compares to the Foundation Trilogy IMO (Isaac Asimov).
My favorite is Galaxy Quest. The Thermian octopoid chick was just plain hot. ;)
I like SG-U. I used to follow the original series but after a while saving the universe got kinda repetitive.

0 comments:
Post a Comment