Thursday, March 31, 2011

[Mind's Eye] Re: are we as a global society moving forward or backward?

?bloke?

leerevdouglas@googlemail.com wrote:
> Heh you are a funny bloke?
>
> What happens I wonder if I say;
>
> When you put your hands on the bar and run, the roundabout goes around
> and around faster and faster. Like the roundabout people move around
> the sun, as everything works on circles and cycles, straight lines are
> not easily found in nature.
>
> Hahah now I've typed that I don't even know what it measn!
>
> If I found a spider in my house, I would run away screaming and call
> for my good wife to dispose of it, ohhh but without killing it, coz I
> might be afraid of the thing but it has a right to life.
>
> I feel the world remains largly uncoverd by much other than the
> steadily increasing cover of humanity.
>
> On Mar 31, 4:54 pm, the taoist shaman <bryan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > if u push on one end the teeter will totter up on the other , we dont
> > move in curcles around the sun because evrything else works on a
> > strate line , we do move in and out of prospartity, purple haze in my
> > eyes , cant tell if were moving up or down , so excuse me while i kiss
> > the sky.
> >
> > a mans word is more the honesty it also desentcy, and equal respect
> >
> > if i find a spider in my house i pick it up and set it out side , if a
> > spider bites me i slap it dead , that spider deserves that respect and
> > fair treatment ( justice ) simply because its alive .
> >
> > does anyone else feel that the world is being coverd in suggar, and
> > majic ferries  dust   ?!
> >
> >
> >
> > leerevdoug...@googlemail.com wrote:
> > > Of course not all people are alike and what happens in East Cleveland
> > > is no mirror of the rest of the world.
> >
> > > Perhaps it is a function of my age but rest assured my word is still
> > > very much my bond, I am not the only, my 18 year male child has a fine
> > > (according to my POV) morality and is already also a man of his word.
> >
> > > Theer are many, many things that fail to pull society up, but I really
> > > do not sense that society has  or is being dragged down.  To do so
> > > means we must have reached a high point at some time, I see no forward
> > > movement as I see no backwards movement.
> >
> > > I hesitate to use the word stagnent, as that depicts no movement,
> > > perhaps then swaying to and fro is the mental image I wish to paint.
> >
> > > Yes that sorta sums it up I think. Society moves both up and down, and
> > > side to side, but it is not progresive movement, it is just moveing.
> >
> > > On Mar 30, 11:39 pm, the taoist shaman <bryan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > in the past people didnt toss words lightly, a mans word who he was ,
> > > > this was common dont ask 4 ref., seems to me if a person tosses words
> > > > lightly ,it because they dont respect others and there for deserve no
> > > > respect from others , these typs of people are a big part of what
> > > > drags society down, dispicable.
> >
> > > > i live in east cleveland  (in top 10 murder rate in america), here u
> > > > cross someone  w- ur word youd better be reddy to defend your statment
> > > > in a very literal way !
> >
> > > > the taoist shaman wrote:
> > > > > doug if i didnt specify global youd probably find some falt in that
> > > > > too
> >
> > > > > the taoist shaman wrote:
> > > > > > allin my reference point is still obsevabe today , a time befor
> > > > > > building with stone, a time living in huts , cabbins , tents, in
> > > > > > nature with nature, tribe like
> >
> > > > > > On Mar 30, 1:48 pm, the taoist shaman <bryan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > if u tell yourself you cant make change in the world your right ~
> > > > > > > actionless abomitable stagnation ,
> >
> > > > > > > through a rock in the water , u see the ripple , but underneeth the
> > > > > > > surface , the view is merky.
> >
> > > > > > > rigsy03 wrote:
> > > > > > > > Or treading water?
> >
> > > > > > > > But we must not be so proud to think we can change the ways of the
> > > > > > > > world. Does evil exist to spur virtue- like kind of a shock?
> >
> > > > > > > > I do see forward improvements in my family from my parents to my
> > > > > > > > children and grandchildren so something took place. MOI! :-) I am
> > > > > > > > laughing...
> >
> > > > > > > > On Mar 30, 4:00 am, "leerevdoug...@googlemail.com" <l...@rdfmedia.com>
> > > > > > > > wrote:
> > > > > > > > > I would guess we are staying roughtly in the same place.
> >
> > > > > > > > > We still have war, we still have despots clinging to power we still
> > > > > > > > > have shady democracy and the haves and have nots.  We have patriotism,
> > > > > > > > > we have religious strife, we have those that are oppresed and those
> > > > > > > > > that oppress.  No we have not moved far at all in the millenia that
> > > > > > > > > our species ceased to crawl on four legs.
> >
> > > > > > > > > On Mar 30, 7:18 am, allan deheretic <dehere...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > > > > > > > > what is the reference point  we are to to use in determining this question
> > > > > > > > > > from?
> > > > > > > > > > Allan
> >
> > > > > > > > > > On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 7:43 AM, the taoist shaman <bryan...@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> > > > > > > > > > > for me its easy to say to myself , " its doing bolth"  but
> > > > > > > > > > > thats ....... , eather vary simple minded or very profound or ......
> > > > > > > > > > > bolth , oh no , i think i brained my damage , i mean drained my
> > > > > > > > > > > bamage
> >
> > > > > > > > > > --
> > > > > > > > > >  (
> > > > > > > > > >   )
> > > > > > > > > > I_D Allan
> >
> > > > > > > > > > If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
> > > > > > > > > > Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,- Hide quoted text -
> >
> > > > > > > > > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
> >
> > > > > > > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
> >
> > > > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
> >
> > - Show quoted text -

0 comments:

Post a Comment