Friday, November 9, 2012

Re: Mind's Eye My Election Vow

That's true lol
Allan

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:30 PM, gabbydott <gabbydott@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... sorry Allan, I need one more shot...
>
> On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Allan H <allanh1946@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think Obama is a far better choice than the others..if the people
>> would work for the betterment of the country rather than self.. but
>> that has niot happened since before Reagan
>> Allan
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:25 PM, archytas <nwterry@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> How wondrous indeed are our systems of electing the lesser of two
>>> evils Allan.
>>>
>>> On 7 Nov, 13:54, Allan H <allanh1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> 2% the weasel bush won neither the electoral or popular vote but was
>>>> but in office as a supreme courts gift to his daddy 2% is a lot of
>>>> votes.. rigsy
>>>> But I am delighted to see the outcome..
>>>> Allan
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM, rigsy03 <rigs...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>> > My recipe can also be adapted for crow. Am taking heart in the slim
>>>> > popular vote- 50 vs. 48.
>>>>
>>>> > On Nov 7, 1:09 am, Allan H <allanh1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> >> he did get the stay of execution as Obama id get Ohio
>>>> >> Allan
>>>>
>>>> >> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:26 AM, Francis Hunt <francis.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> >> > The chihuahua will have to stay nervous for quite a while but I think he'll
>>>> >> > survive. I predict Obama will take Ohio, which is all he really needs.
>>>>
>>>> >> > On 7 November 2012 02:52, William L Houts <luka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> >> >> I'm making pico de gallo sauce. The chihuahua is looking nervous.
>>>>
>>>> >> >> --Bill
>>>>
>>>> >> >> On 11/5/2012 9:27 AM, Allan H wrote:
>>>>
>>>> >> >>> my prayers are for that you do not have to..
>>>> >> >>> Allan
>>>>
>>>> >> >>> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 5:43 PM, William L Houts <luka...@gmail.com>
>>>> >> >>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> >> >>>> I should just say yes to that because it's a cool idea, but I came up
>>>> >> >>>> with
>>>> >> >>>> the unfortunate chihuahua on my own.
>>>>
>>>> >> >>>> --Bill
>>>>
>>>> >> >>>> On 11/5/2012 5:03 AM, gabbydott wrote:
>>>>
>>>> >> >>>>> Wow, strong words, Bill! Did the prospect of Guy Fawkes night tonight
>>>> >> >>>>> inspire you to come up with them?
>>>>
>>>> >> >>>>> Around here it is more effective to threaten with quitting scenarios
>>>> >> >>>>> to remain in undisputed office.
>>>>
>>>> >> >>>>> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM, William L Houts <luka...@gmail.com>
>>>> >> >>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> >> >>>>>> I swear, my friends, I will eat a live chihuahua if Mit Romney wins
>>>> >> >>>>>> this
>>>> >> >>>>>> election.
>>>>
>>>> >> >>>>>> --
>>>> >> >>>>>> "I just flew in from the Land of the Dead
>>>> >> >>>>>> and boy are my arms tired."
>>>>
>>>> >> >>>>>> --
>>>>
>>>> >> >>>> --
>>>> >> >>>> "I just flew in from the Land of the Dead
>>>> >> >>>> and boy are my arms tired."
>>>>
>>>> >> >>>> --
>>>>
>>>> >> >> --
>>>> >> >> "I just flew in from the Land of the Dead
>>>> >> >> and boy are my arms tired."
>>>>
>>>> >> >> --
>>>>
>>>> >> > --
>>>> >> > Francis Hunt
>>>> >> >http://francishunt.blogspot.de/
>>>>
>>>> >> > --
>>>>
>>>> >> --
>>>> >> (
>>>> >> )
>>>> >> |_D Allan
>>>>
>>>> >> Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.
>>>>
>>>> >> I am a Natural Airgunner -
>>>>
>>>> >> Full of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly.- Hide quoted text -
>>>>
>>>> >> - Show quoted text -
>>>>
>>>> > --
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> (
>>>> )
>>>> |_D Allan
>>>>
>>>> Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.
>>>>
>>>> I am a Natural Airgunner -
>>>>
>>>> Full of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> (
>> )
>> |_D Allan
>>
>> Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.
>>
>>
>> I am a Natural Airgunner -
>>
>> Full of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly.
>>
>> --
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
>
>
>



--
(
)
|_D Allan

Life is for moral, ethical and truthful living.


I am a Natural Airgunner -

Full of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly.

--

0 comments:

Post a Comment