Sunday, July 31, 2011

Re: [Mind's Eye] Re: Digest for minds-eye@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

this is just a general enquiry

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 2:26 PM, pol.science kid <r.freebird@gmail.com> wrote:
why is this in Digest for minds eye.... and not in the worship post......


On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 1:47 PM, paradox <eadoherty@hotmail.com> wrote:
Well...that sounds pretty straightforward to me :)



On Jul 31, 6:35 am, Johanna <jojocasame...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Biochemical implications? Really? Dear gabbydott, my life did not begin in a
> petri dish. The subject of this thread was about worship. I was trying to
> explain that my form of worship is gratitude. You my friend, attempted to
> humiliate me by stating that I pray before meals. Well let me be more clear.
> I'm thankful for everything I experience, including the ability to
> occasionally dine in fine restaurants. But importantly, I'm thankful the
> right to feel every emotion there is.... because that my dear is what we all
> have in common, emotions. Put that in your petri dish and study it!
>
> On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:04 PM, <minds-eye+noreply@googlegroups.com>wrote:
>
>
>
> >   Today's Topic Summary
>
> > Group:http://groups.google.com/group/minds-eye/topics
>
> >    - Worship <#13178ffe3b493de6_group_thread_0> [3 Updates]
>
> >   Topic: Worship<http://groups.google.com/group/minds-eye/t/d633e7ffa9e9365>
>
> >    Jo <jojocasame...@gmail.com> Jul 29 01:33PM -0700 ^<#13178ffe3b493de6_digest_top>
>
> >    No. It's random and has only happened 3 times. I do not meditate or
> >    even seek spiritual enlightenment. I'm just living my life like
> >    everyone else.
>
> >    Jo <jojocasame...@gmail.com> Jul 29 01:35PM -0700 ^<#13178ffe3b493de6_digest_top>
>
> >    It wasn't meant to remind anything to anyone. I was only sharing my
> >    experience. I'm sorry if you found it too rudimentary.
>
> >    gabbydott <gabbyd...@gmail.com> Jul 30 01:18AM +0200 ^<#13178ffe3b493de6_digest_top>
>
> >    I was wondering wether you were discussing the biochemical implications
> >    of
> >    your experiences - that is why i asked. The judgement is of course
> >    solely
> >    upon you.
> >    Am 30.07.2011 00:08 schrieb "Jo" <jojocasame...@gmail.com>:- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -



--
EverComing



--
EverComing

0 comments:

Post a Comment