Thursday, June 30, 2011

[Mind's Eye] Re: Mouth wide open

An interesting perspective:


http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/brainiac/2011/06/the_big_nothing.html

On Jun 26, 4:11 pm, Ash <ashkas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Indeed inspiring Allan, I spent many hours looking into space as a boy
> pondering the dimensions of things. The imagination has few boundaries
> when offered such fuel. My futurist side sees so much potential for us
> here, it has been my "home" ever since. Though I get caught up in the
> narrow focus it never fails to provide expansion and perspective. Thanks
> for sharing!!
>
> On 6/26/2011 4:44 AM, allan deheretic wrote:
>
>
>
> > image.png
>
> > This is Pandora's cluster  and my mouth is wide open as just how big
> > is this,
> > to explain what you are looking at ,, it is the over lay of three
> >  different telescopes
> > The pink is hot cluster gas  the blue is dark matter.
> > what has my jaw dropping is if you look at the stars between us and
> > the Pandora's cluster, those are not stares but entire galaxies.
>
> > what are your thoughts.
> > Allan
>
> > --
> >  (
> >   )
> > I_D Allan
>
> > If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
> > Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am player of games,I like play wow games,I need Runescape Gold!If you have runescape gold for sale,I can to buy it.

Post a Comment