Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[Mind's Eye] Re: Todays world

On May 19, 1:25 pm, "leerevdoug...@googlemail.com" <l...@rdfmedia.com>
wrote:
> Hahah yes, I'm also a fan of what I would term 'Dad Jokes', this is a
> splendid example OM, I shall now pass this onto my own children.
>

Are these the same children who didn't rate well enough to be even
your second best friends? Sorry, mate, I had to stick the knife in,
as I noticed you'd lobbed off the kids for Big Dave.

> Talking of which I have my 18 year old coming into my place of work
> today for an interview for a runners position.  Ahhhhh nepotism and
> the TV industry, they do seem to go hand in glove.
>
> On May 19, 1:17 pm, ornamentalmind <ornsmindseyes...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > A group of friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened
> > up a small florist shop to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buy
> > flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the
> > competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but
> > they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They
> > ignored him. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest
> > and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" the friars to close. Hugh
> > beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if
> > they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving
> > that only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
>
> > On May 19, 1:42 am, "leerevdoug...@googlemail.com" <l...@rdfmedia.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > It is a joke I must assume.  And it is a funny one.
>
> > > I guess it depends on how we view homour.  My second best mate Big
> > > Dave(coz of course Mrs Douglas is my first best mate) is of the
> > > opinion that there are no funny jokes about certian subjects, myself I
> > > disagree.
>
> > > I think comedy may well be the last bastion of true free speech and as
> > > such every thing is fair game.
>
> > > Myself if I find something funny, then I'll laugh at it, off colour or
> > > not, PC or not, offensive to some or not.
>
> > > On May 19, 9:21 am, allan deheretic <dehere...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > Was at ATM today, the dude in front of me only had 1 leg and no arms. He
> > > > asked me to check his balance, so I pushed him over.
>
> > > > I can see the humor in what my cousin passed on to me and I know he is not
> > > > like that at all.
>
> > > > After I read it, the thought has left me thinking, but I am not sure just
> > > > how to respond. Now I am wondering what others people are thinking about
> > > > this.
> > > > Allan
>
> > > > --
> > > >  (
> > > >   )
> > > > I_D Allan
>
> > > > If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
> > > > Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

0 comments:

Post a Comment