Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[Mind's Eye] Re: Todays world

On May 19, 2:32 pm, allan deheretic <dehere...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know it is a joke and a play on words  but what kind of mind does it take
> to think up that kind of thing.
> Allan
>

If you think of a phrase like "florist friars", that sounds like the
more familiar 'forest fires', then it's just a matter of trying to put
together the words to lead up to it. Usually, Like Jo Brand says, the
puns just come to mind and the trick to writing the joke is developing
the intro.

> On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 10:42 AM, leerevdoug...@googlemail.com <
>
>
>
>
>
> l...@rdfmedia.com> wrote:
> > It is a joke I must assume.  And it is a funny one.
>
> > I guess it depends on how we view homour.  My second best mate Big
> > Dave(coz of course Mrs Douglas is my first best mate) is of the
> > opinion that there are no funny jokes about certian subjects, myself I
> > disagree.
>
> > I think comedy may well be the last bastion of true free speech and as
> > such every thing is fair game.
>
> > Myself if I find something funny, then I'll laugh at it, off colour or
> > not, PC or not, offensive to some or not.
>
> > On May 19, 9:21 am, allan deheretic <dehere...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Was at ATM today, the dude in front of me only had 1 leg and no arms. He
> > > asked me to check his balance, so I pushed him over.
>
> > > I can see the humor in what my cousin passed on to me and I know he is
> > not
> > > like that at all.
>
> > > After I read it, the thought has left me thinking, but I am not sure just
> > > how to respond. Now I am wondering what others people are thinking about
> > > this.
> > > Allan
>
> > > --
> > >  (
> > >   )
> > > I_D Allan
>
> > > If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
> > > Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
>
> --
>  (
>   )
> I_D Allan
>
> If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
> Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

0 comments:

Post a Comment